If you have symptoms of illness that seem to be worse or happen only when you are home, you may have a "sick" home!
- If you have had water damage that has not been professionally mitigated, you may have some hidden molds, possibly toxic.
- If you see moisture or water droplets on your Air Conditioner vents or any part of the system, you may have mold or bacteria in your ducts.
- If you have a crawlspace and it has dampness you may be getting mold in your indoor air - about 40% of the air in your home comes from your crawlspace.
- If you have poor attic ventilation, you may have mold growing on some surfaces
- If you have a plugged up or loose dryer vent hose you may have some molds, dust and allergens in your home.
- If your home is on a slab you may be getting moisture vapor coming from the ground into your carpet pad or flooring, causing hidden mold growth.
- If you home is less than seven years old, or you have remodeled, you may have high chemical fumes that can cause sensitivities and illness.
- These are only a FEW items that may be causing your home to be unhealthy.
So what can you do? Get professional counsel! We offer FREE on the phone consultations and we LISTEN to you and your concerns.